Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Five and Alive...and other stuff!!!

Thayne's birthday landed on Sunday this year but our little family celebrated at Boondocks on Saturday night. We had SO much fun!!! Jake and Thayne rode together on the G0-Karts while me and Dax waved to them from the sidelines. Then me and Thayne went in the XD Theater and watched some sort of outer space movie. It was awesome! It felt like we were on a roller coaster in outer space - we laughed so hard and even screamed a couple of times! Thayne was really excited to play some arcade games, but before we did that Thayne and Jake played Laser Tag. Since Thayne was one of the smallest players he got shot often, but he loved it anyway. Luckily his dad was a great protector! We ended playing arcades (they even had this "life like" one - kind of similar to an XD theater with moving seats and everything). We played to our hearts content!

Happy Birthday Thayne! We love you!


These were the birthday cupcakes!!! I got an awesome cupcake book from my mother-in-law and had fun putting the ideas to use! Thayne loved them!


Birthday morning decor and birthday boy!


New toys!!


We ALL enjoyed the decorations!!


More birthday presents!


I can't believe he is FIVE!!!!!!


Later in February we went to the Walker cabin!!!

Here are all the kiddos (except Amy)


Boys are crazy fun!


Another day...

Dax LOVES this monkey!! The monkey says "I love you Daxton" and is from Thayne! I'm so glad he loves it so much!






I love to see the boys playing together! They LOVE playing in the tub!!



Of course I couldn't get them to smile in the same picture!!!


Valentine's Day

We decorated Daddy's car with hearts, sentimental notes, confetti (a little), balloons, and treats!


It was so much fun, but unfortunately Daddy caught us!!!! We thought we were being sneaky, but I guess we weren't!! Oh well, Thayne just told him to hide again. Then he came out when we were done and acted surprised! Ha!


Sick Days...

This picture makes me laugh because we took Dax to Kids Care because he had a fever and was still fairly young. Thayne was also sick, but we knew he could handle it. So here is Thayne sick and asleep on the medical bed while Dax was being examined. Both ended up being just fine! :)

No comments: