(I am not quite sure why there is an underline and I can't seem to get rid of it)
Thayne is pretty creative and I am always impressed with the fun ideas he comes up with. If he wants to wear this pirate costume come Halloween I am totally great with that!!!!
Although this was taken at the beginning of the year it still remains true that Dax LOVES taking baths. In this picture he was about to slam his legs and feet into the water so that the floor, toilet, sink, and mirror get wet. I never got so wet giving Thayne baths when he was little. It's so fun to see their differences and similarities!

I love this picture because Dax is being silly and it's a good reminder that he LOVES to eat. Did then, still does!!! :)

Thayne and Jake had a boys night and went to Texas Roadhouse. They both really like eating peanuts and throwing the shells on the ground! (Technically, it was a date because not all of the boys went out - Dax was with me, although I can't remember what we were doing - having a great time, no doubt!!)

Jake and Thayne went ice fishing with Uncle Spence, Uncle Josh, and Aunt Amber!! It was quite crowded with other fishermen, but I guess there were plenty of fish to be had because our group caught several and had a great time. Thayne especially loved having Uncle Josh pull him in the sled!

It's kind of a tradition for Jake and Thayne to go the "Kids Workshop" at Home Depot! Thayne likes to use tools and build. He wants to be handy just like his dad!! Dax has gone along for the ride a few times now (because I am usually working) but didn't make it into this picture, probably because he doesn't have the cool apron yet!!! Pretty soon both kiddos will be building with their dad!!
4 comments:
Marcie your family is so adorable. I loved seeing you the other day. I've decided we can't go that long again before we get together. I loved talking and catching up. Love you lots!
Fun update Marc-I miss you!!!! Your kids are so cute. Love you!
I can't stop smiling at the picture of Dax smiling and being silly. I love it! He is getting so big. He needs to stay little. T-will be a great helper just like his dad.
I didn't know Jake went ice fishing with Thayne. I bet Thayne loved it! Such cute pictures. Dax is growing so fast!
Post a Comment