Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Toughin It!!!!

Jake and Thayne recently went on our ward's father/son camp out at Bear Mountain. They had so much fun horse back riding, four wheeling on a 6x6, playing and laughing with friends, and eating. Jake loves taking Thayne camping and, of course, Thayne LOVES the outdoors! It got a little windy and rainy during the devotional, so a closing prayer was offered and everyone ran to their tents. Some people even ended up leaving early, but Jake and Thayne made it through the night even though they had a small leak in their tent! Good times!

Brad and Thayne on the 6x6.

Thayne and Kale around the camp fire.

Thayne and Brinton by the river.

Our friend Brad helped set up the outing and did a fantastic job of keeping everyone occupied and entertained! Thank you!

I hope Jake gets a picture of himself with Thayne next time - I'm sure I'll have to remind him!

No comments: