Tuesday, September 7, 2010

New Park

My parents moved to a new neighborhood that has a fun park nearby. While we were visiting on a Sunday we went to the park and enjoyed the pleasant weather!

Me and Thayne had fun on this springy teeter totter. Jake and I took a turn on it too but, unfortunately, we didn't get a picture - I think we almost touched the ground!

Dax liking his first ride in a swing!!!

4 comments:

Shay said...

Oh I would love to see a picture of you and Jake on the springy teeter totter! I hope to see you when you are out on your walks!

Paul, Cammie Jo, and Raegan said...

It was so fun seeing you guys!! When are for sure going camping next year a couple of times!! What a fun trip for Jake and Thayne. Those are such fond memories!

Brittney said...

I wish you would of photographed that parent's teeter moment, I can only imagine it was hilarious!

I just love you! Looks like you guys have been busy having lots of fun!

Janet said...

I love the picture of Dax in the swing. He looks so cute! Hopefully he will get back into his good sleep pattern. I'm glad to see some updates.