Tonight we saw "Toy Story 3" and loved it! Here is a little conversation we had on the ride home:
Mommy: "Thayne did you like Barbie?" (I only asked this because he always pretends not to like girl things, I guess I was egging him on...)
Thayne: "No, I hate girls. They are irritating and selfish." (Let me always remember he is only 4 years old and he said this with a really sweet and innocent tone...WHAT???!?!?! - Where on earth did he get that from?!!?! - Who could he have been thinking of when he said that...- Totally made Jake smile, though he knew better than to laugh out loud!)
3 comments:
Ha ha ha! I love it! Thayne is hilarious. The pictures of Thayne and Dax in your previous post are so cute. I look forward to meeting Dax someday when it's not so crazy. Hope you are doing well.
Hi Marcie, I just checked out the family blogs for the first time in months and had to comment on the adorable pictures of Thayne and Dax. Thayne cracks me up with his grown-up comments and I love that you are keeping track of all of the neat and cute stories about the kids. Oh the joys of being a mom!
That is hilarious! Where did he learn the words irritating and selfish? So funny!
Post a Comment