This summer Thayne played soccer with his cousins Ethan and Gabe! Their team was called the "Orange Dragons". Thayne loved playing and we loved watching! Jake would practice with him outside and inside, but in the end the practices were just fun!! Thayne really enjoyed sparking conversation out on the field with teammates or the coach...we thought it was pretty funny, but I'm not so sure his coach did!
Even though, for his age group, there are no goalies, Thayne got to stay by the goal post to keep guard.

This is Dax's first game. Jake couldn't make it to this game because he had a class up at Weber that lasted all day! Even though Dax was only 12 days old we had go to this game because me and Janet were in charge of team treats (Janet and her family couldn't make it because she had a funeral to attend). So, I had to haul our new baby in his car seat, boxes of Capri Suns, a diaper bag, and a purse (hadn't combined the two yet...) to the playing field, all the while making sure Thayne stayed by me! Many of you are probably thinking "I do that all the time!", but it was new to me!! I think when I got to the field I dropped everything except the car seat. Luckily, Dax slept through it all!! It also happened to be the only day they decided to play even though it was raining, windy, and cold.



This was excitement after he was able to kick the ball!!!

The trophy was a highlight of soccer! Thayne was talking about getting a trophy weeks before he actually received it!

This is Thayne with his coaches! Both were great, but he especially loved having uncle Chet (in the orange shirt) coach him!
Even though, for his age group, there are no goalies, Thayne got to stay by the goal post to keep guard.
This is Dax's first game. Jake couldn't make it to this game because he had a class up at Weber that lasted all day! Even though Dax was only 12 days old we had go to this game because me and Janet were in charge of team treats (Janet and her family couldn't make it because she had a funeral to attend). So, I had to haul our new baby in his car seat, boxes of Capri Suns, a diaper bag, and a purse (hadn't combined the two yet...) to the playing field, all the while making sure Thayne stayed by me! Many of you are probably thinking "I do that all the time!", but it was new to me!! I think when I got to the field I dropped everything except the car seat. Luckily, Dax slept through it all!! It also happened to be the only day they decided to play even though it was raining, windy, and cold.
This was excitement after he was able to kick the ball!!!
The trophy was a highlight of soccer! Thayne was talking about getting a trophy weeks before he actually received it!
This is Thayne with his coaches! Both were great, but he especially loved having uncle Chet (in the orange shirt) coach him!
4 comments:
Sooo cute! Soccer is such a fun sport!My first soccer team was orange crush and of course we wore orange jerseys too! I love how cute they look in them!
This makes me sad that we didn't sign Jackson up for soccer now! Thayne looks so cute in those pictures. And don't worry about feeling overwhelmed with carrying everything for two kids now- it's not really something you get used to. We all have those moments. I'm sure you are handling the transition to two just great!
What a cutie! Soccer is so much fun to watch and I bet it is even better when you get to watch you kid playing!
What a cute soccer boy!! He looks like he is having a blast:)
Post a Comment