I keep trying to find a moment to come visit you without my circus (boys), but no luck. He is so so cute!!! Love the name too! I hope all went well with the delivery and that your recovery is going well too. Please let us know if you need anything!
What a sweet boy, and I must say... he is ever cuter in person!! I loved giving him loves for a little bit, I have come to your house to give you a little something many times but I do not dare to knock loud! I will just keep coming back:)
IM DYING!!! What a cutie! I was thinking about you guys and wondering.... CONGRATULATIONS!!! let us know when we can come visit,i would love to hold the little guy! Hope everything is going well and let us know if you need anything! Ill have Ryan call Jake ;)
Marc, How are things going with your little guy??? He is soo cute and I am so glad I got to see him and hold him! Not to mention I am so glad I got to see you-even though time was way too short. Sure love you!
16 comments:
I have been dying to see a picture of your cute new little one. How precious is he. Now to see him in person. Congrats you guys!!! Love you
I keep trying to find a moment to come visit you without my circus (boys), but no luck. He is so so cute!!! Love the name too! I hope all went well with the delivery and that your recovery is going well too. Please let us know if you need anything!
He is so precious! Hope all is well with you guys. We miss getting together. Maybe one of these days. Love ya Marcie!
Marcie, He is so cute. I am so excited for you, good luck with everything. Let me know when I can come see you.
he is sooo stinking cute! Congrats!
Oh, he is adorable! I think he looks alot like Thayne :)
Congrats to you guys!
What a precious picture! He is such a darling little baby! Hope everything's going well for you guys! love ya!
Finally! I've been waiting for you to post a picture. He is so cute! We need to get together soon so I can hold him.
What a handsome little baby! He is so cute! I need to come see you guys again! Can't wait to see more pictures (hint, hint :)
Congrats! He's beautiful! I love his cheeks!
Oh Marcie, he is just beautiful. I hope everything went well and that you are able to get some rest. I just love this picture!!!
What a cute picture of him! He has changed already so much from the first time we saw him. How are you doing?
What a sweet boy, and I must say... he is ever cuter in person!! I loved giving him loves for a little bit, I have come to your house to give you a little something many times but I do not dare to knock loud! I will just keep coming back:)
Love ya so much!! Congrats you guys!
IM DYING!!! What a cutie! I was thinking about you guys and wondering.... CONGRATULATIONS!!! let us know when we can come visit,i would love to hold the little guy! Hope everything is going well and let us know if you need anything! Ill have Ryan call Jake ;)
Yay! He is so cute! Congratulations.
Marc,
How are things going with your little guy??? He is soo cute and I am so glad I got to see him and hold him! Not to mention I am so glad I got to see you-even though time was way too short. Sure love you!
Post a Comment