Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I just want to remember...



This may gross many of you out, it may change your mind about how you think of me and my family, or it might just confirm what you already think.

I am writing about this to remember for the future. So, here it is:

Thayne likes to count his poop (how many drop out...) and then he tells me how many "logins" came out.

I'm sure none of you have the audacity to think I taught him "login"! If you want to know who taught him such craziness, talk to his dad - who I love dearly - even with all of his craziness!!!

10 comments:

Janet said...

Thayne is so funny! I read that before the picture loaded. I am sure glad the picture didn't turn out to be a picture of his "logins." That would have been gross!

Brittney said...

Love it, love you, love that Thayne counts his "logins!"

Karina said...

oh my gosh hilarious!!

Michael, Michelle, Lil, and Pay-pay said...

I think it's funny... good for you guys! I miss ya give me a call.

Shay said...

How funny!

Amie said...

hillarious!

Bekah said...

Sounds gross, but at least everything is working properly. I think celebrating his "logins" is good thing cause it could be worse.

Allyson said...

Ha ha! that's great! I'm so glad that you're blogging again :) I hope you catch up soon! Love to hear from you and your family!

Steve & Julie said...

Brinton enjoys counting his poops, too. I think they learn that on their own. Boys are just gross! I must say, the "logins" are an awesome reference. Thayne is so funny and cute.

Tricia said...

Julie is right. Boys are just gross. When he is big and married, he'll tell his wife about the size of the poops, instead of counting them. Don't tell Lynn I said that.