Thursday, December 10, 2009

Before I forget...

I know I have SO much catching up to do on my blog but I wanted to post this before I forgot!

Thayne: Mommy, do you have the sniffles like me?
Mommy: Yep.
Thayne: And the coughs like me?
Mommy: I sure do.
Thayne: And the bless you's?
Mommy: (chuckle, chuckle) Yes. :)

5 comments:

Matt, Arien, Pete and Piper said...

I love the things that kids say! What a cutie:)

Brittney said...

That is so cute! Sweet Thayne, I am glad that you wrote it down so you don't forget it:)

Tyler and Lacey said...

What a sweety!

Ammon and Tasha said...

so cute! I love thayne!

Karina said...

i love all of the cute things he says... and I love that you get on here and post them so that you wont forget... i always think about it... but never get to it :(