Thayne and Brinton waiting to listen to the fireman
Our ward had an emergency preparedness fair recently. They had some classes in the morning and then a police car, ambulance, fire truck, and airmed helicopter made an appearance. Kids were able to see and explore the rescue and emergency vehicles. Thayne loved all of it! Each captain talked to the kids about what they do to help people. During the presentation all, except the ambulance, got called to duty and had to leave. Thayne's favorite part was watching the helicopter take off.
The fireman helped Thayne try on his hat and explore his firetruck
Thayne loved being so close to the cool vehicles!!!!
There was a really long line for people wanting to see inside the helicopter but Thayne was just as much interested in the outside of the helicopter. He touched it and got to look at it close up and was thrilled!
10 comments:
Looks like a ton of fun! Sorry you had to miss it Marcie since you were watching my kids! I feel bad. thayne looked like he was really enjoying himself!
what a great idea! I bet all the kids had a ball. thayne looks so cute in that fireman hat!
You got such great pictures of that day! Thayne looks so cute in all of them.
I think Thayne was able to enjoy every boys dream. Lucky Kid!!
You can tell by looking at Thayne's face that he was having a GREAT time! That is such a fun idea for a church activity. I love the picture of him with the fireman's hat.
It really was a boy heaven that day. They were all in awe (including the grown boys!). I kept having to remind Roland that he had children who wanted to see too! It was a great activity. I love the picture of Thayne with the Fireman's hat on. What a cute boy!
Wow, Thayne looks so big to me. I am missing out on so much! He must be talking up a storm.
Thayne is so adorable.... love it when kids are this young and get so excited over the little things!
What a fun ward activity. They always go all out and make these fun for everyone. Thayne looks like he was enjoying every minute.
I think the pictures of Thayne at the preparedness fair are so cute. He looks so pleased with everything. Did you try to match his outfit with the ambulance?
Love, Mom
Post a Comment