Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sweet Dreams!




Thayne has a habit of waking me up in the morning with, "mommy, I had sweet dreams!" I always look forward to seeing him in the morning and listening to that phrase! Yesterday he delivered again! Then he told me he dreamed about Santa Claus and that he gave him a big hug. Yeah, kind of cute, but really, is he really already dreaming of Santa??? Ahhhhh!!!!! Well, I guess I'm glad it wasn't a nightmare! :)

9 comments:

Amie said...

What a happy boy. That's a great way to wake up!

Becky said...

They are a joy to wake up to! Your probably lucky enough to have Thanye's happy attitude all day long. He is so easy going.

Ammon and Tasha said...

Oh how cute! I love when they wake up in a good mood! He is such a cutie!

Janet said...

Woah! Two blog posts in one week. I agree that is a nice way to wake up. I usually wake up to "I want breakfast", or "can I play computer games?"

Michael, Michelle, Lil, and Pay-pay said...

Marcie I loved reading all of your cute stories about Thayne. I appreciated them and thought they were great.

Brittney said...

I just read all of those sweet Thayne stories, they each made me smile. I am glad that he is not having nightmares, and I hope that I never need to borrow your hairdryer!!

jongofish said...

That's cute Marcie. I'm glad he's having sweet dreams. Karli had a dream that she thought was real and when she woke up, it wasn't. She was sad. She dreamed that she got a new bedroom with a huge walk in closet. It surprised me because I wouldn't think that a 9 yr old would be sad about not having a walk in closet. I don't think I even knew what a walk in closet was when I was nine! I think she just wants more space to stuff things into when it's time to clean her room! :)

Paul, Cammie Jo, and Raegan said...

What a joy to dream about hugging Santa Claus! I guess Christmas fever may go on for Thayne all year!

Karina said...

Kamryn recently has been having scarey dreams..... oh if only I couldget her to dream about Santa things would be alright! Thayne is such a cutie!