Thayne: "Mommy, I want tuna butter ."
Mommy: "Thayne do you want peanut butter?"
Thayne: "No, no, I want tuna butter."
He LOVES tuna fish and REALLY DISLIKES peanut butter and jam (or honey). This seems a little backward, but since I happen to like both of those sandwich choices, I continue to fix them for us often. Lunch does take about a half hour longer when we have peanut butter and jam, but I'm grateful he's trying to like it a little more. Thanks Thayne!!
12 comments:
Maybe you should try giving him a peanut butter and tuna sandwich it might make him like peanut butter and jam a little more. J/K! That is really cute! I was amazed at how he gobbled up the whole tuna fish sandwich I made for him the other day. I don't think I've ever been able to get my kids to even TRY tuna fish.
That is funny! I am sorry I did not get to talk to you today at church, call me so we can work out our "Christmas party" costumes! LOL!
What a cutie!
I have been trying to get Brinton to eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches as well. It helps to have something he likes and make him take a bite of the sandwich before he can have the other. Anyway, I am pretty sure that if you fix him a tuna and peanut butter sandwich, he would stop eating sandwiches all together. I know I would :)
kamryn likes tuna too!!!But the last few times she has preffered to just eat it with crackers.I remember my mom putting peanut butter and jelly on saltine crackers... it was one of our favorite treats... maybe you could try that with Thayne?
That is so cute. I love listening to little kids talk.
That's cute. Tuna is Eric's most favorite food. He'll eat it plain. I'm so happy to hear that another child likes it too because I was tired of getting crazy looks everytime people found out how much he likes it. Thanks Thayne! Let's have a tuna party!
Tuna butter, that is too cute. He is such a cute little boy. He needs to have a talk with Grace and explain to her that the best part of a tuna fish sandwich is the tuna and not the crust!!!
I heard him say something about a tuna butter sandwich last Sunday, but I just thought that maybe that was how he said peanut butter. That is really cute!
Moose he really is your child, you are the queen of tuna fish sandwiches!!!
Thanks for being Jim & Pam for us, even if I hardly saw you last night! You were a very good Pam, and Jake is very jimish! You guys are so fun, and I loved seeing your spooky ghost!
I cant believe that he eats tuna! That is amazing since he is so young! do you hate making it because of the smell? I never buy it for that very reason even though I love them!
Post a Comment