Today Thayne woke from his nap crying. Normally, we notice he's woken because we hear "Mommy, daddy, I had sweet dreams." This is what happened today:
Thayne: crying
Daddy: "What's wrong, did you have a scary dream?"
Thayne: "Yeah."
Daddy: "What was your dream about?"
Thayne: "Uh, mommy spit in my pretzels."
Wow, what a nightmare!!!!
17 comments:
I am happy for him that you spitting in his food is the most of his worries. I know that you do that, though. I've seen it! Just kidding :)
Don't spit in his food anymore Marcie. It scares him! :)
That is so funny. Cute little Thayne!
I LOVE that story! I always wonder what kids dream about. It's fun when they can actually tell you.
Ditto to Larissa's comment. :)
Mommy dont you know that isnt very nice to spit in other peoples food? I am actually trying to picture you spitting and it makes me laugh cuz I really cant see it! I hope that you have a journal of all the cute things that Theyne does he will love to read them when he is older!
That is the funniest thing I have ever heard!!! I think that is funny that that would make him cry...but then again I would probably cry too if you spit in my pretzels!
Sweet little Thayne can come live with me, I won't spit in his food.
To be honest that is scary to think of someone spitting in my pretzels too.
AW! Poor kid! I'm glad that's the scariest thing he can imagine, though.
That is a nightmare? That is a daily occurance around here! Just Teasin! Cute little Thayne!
How funny! I love that he could actually tell about his dream and so great that you are writing down all the funny things he says.
That is too funny! You must do that to much! J/K If only that was the worst thing in the world.
I love the new family picture of you guys at the pumpkin patch. It turned out really cute.
Larissa
I love that new family photo at the Pumpkin Patch! You need to update your blog, I miss seeing some new stuff!
Where are your halloween pictures?
Thayne is so cute. Well if those are as bad as his nightmares get, he is pretty lucky. He has such a nice mommy that I don't think his nightmares will ever come true. I love your new family picture. It is darling.
Post a Comment