Thursday, October 9, 2008

High School Tag!!!

1. Did you date someone from your high school? Yes

2. What kind of car did you drive? Any car my parents would let me use. I didn't buy my own car until I was in college.

3. What was your most embarrassing moment in high school? I need to ask my friends for answers, I have a horrible memory (and some things I purposely try to block out).

4. Were you a party animal? No way. I asked my dad if I could go toilet papering once. I DO and DID like having fun, however!!!

5. Were you considered a flirt? I think I tried flirting, but I'm pretty geeky, so I don't think it ever worked well.

6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Orchestra and choir.

7. Were you a nerd? Oh yeah, but so were all my friends!!!! Ha ha, girls, you know it's true. Weren't we all a little nerdy then?

8. Were you on any varsity teams? Nope.

9. Did you get suspended/expelled? No way! My dad was a teacher at my high school, so there was no chance of me doing something crazy enough to get expelled! Yes, I even took a couple of his classes - BEST teacher ever (no, it wasn't an easy "A", if anything, he was harder on my than anyone else!!!!).

10. Can you still sing the fight song? Maybe.

11. Who were your favorite teachers? Already covered this one. I also really liked Ms. Hicks. Most of my seminary teachers were favorites too!!!

12. Where did you sit during lunch? Wherever my friends sat!

13. School Mascot? Warrior

14. Did you go to homecoming and with who? Yes, with a real hottie!!!

15. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Don't get me wrong, I had a great time in high school, but I love life as it is right now, so I'd rather keep the memories I have and focus on the "here and now."

16. What do you remember most about graduation? My girlfriends and I, and our parents, went to dinner at the "Olive Garden" afterwards. Kind of a lame memory, but like I said, I forget things easily (more than most people - this could be scary when I get older). Can't wait to get together with friends from high school so they can refresh my memory!

17. Where did you go senior skip day? Don't remember.

18. Have you gained weight since then? Let's skip this one.

19. Who was your prom date? Some really cute guy, I'm sure!!!

20. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Just had it this summer. Yes, I went to it, mostly because I had to help plan it! I really enjoy visiting with people (as most of you know), so of course I had fun! Maybe it was awkward for some people, but who cares, it's just for fun!!!

21. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? Since I don't have too much to complain about, I wouldn't change much. Maybe I should have taken calculus, and studied harder for the AP tests!!!!!

Becky, thanks for tagging me!!! It was fun to walk down memory lane. Janet, you're up!!!

6 comments:

Steve & Julie said...

Yeah, skip the gaining weight one, you loser! You are TINY!

Tricia said...

I love your answer to #15!

Gilbert Family said...

What a fun tag, I might copy it and tag others...I love reading all your answers. You are hilarious...I think you skipped the weight gaining one to make all of us who HAVE gained weight since then not feel bad :) You look FAB!!

Janet said...

That is a fun tag to read! I'll think about doing it! :)

Emily said...

I love reading about people when they have been tagged. This one sure sounds like a lot of fun. It was so much fun to read about your highschool memories. Thanks for inviting me to your blog...it is just darling. I look forward to reading more posts and seeing more pictures of your cute family!!!!

Valerie said...

Totally forgot about the Olive Garden! Thanks for that memory and reminding me what nerds we were. Cute nerds,though...right?