Write six random things about yourself
1-I don't HATE many things, but miracle whip is one food I HATE!!!!
2-I LOVE happiness (I LOVE happy books, stories, movies, people, music, etc.)
3-I really want to be an aerobics instructor, but I am way too uncoordinated and I probably don't have enough energy. I really enjoy doing the same two Denise Austin work out videos I have used since my early college days!!!!
4-I LOVE children's literature. I try to sound like a professional story teller when I read to Thayne (sometimes I'll try to read with a British accent - esp. "Thomas the Train" books). He probably thinks I'm a little wacky (I get some weird looks/stares from him), but that isn't that far from the truth!!
5-I LOVE sharing books and music with Jake. If I read a good book or listen to music that builds my emotions, I can't keep it to myself. Sometimes I am disappointed because Jake doesn't find them as appealing as me. Oh well, I keep trying.
6-I enjoy organizing. Luckily, I have plenty of opportunities to organize inside my very own house!!! Shopping for plastic containers, accordion envelopes, and other organizing objects, is almost more fun than shopping for clothes (and I feel more justified spending money on organization than I do clothes). If anyone has tips on organizing, pass them on to me!!!!
18 comments:
how did you get tagged? What does that mean?
Oh Marcie you crack me up!!! Love all those things about you esp. that you read to Thayne in a British accent. Seriously I miss you so much! I also finally finished Breaking Dawn..we so need to chat!
Trish,
My friend did this on her blog and then tagged me to do it.
Now, I tag you!!!!
(Just write 6 random facts about yourself and then tag someone else)
Ok I just learned a few new things about you! I think that you and I should go shopping together I LOVE ORGANIZING things - IKEA and I are best friends!! :0 I am seriously getting exited to take apart my house and organize it once more before the baby comes! It makes me soo exited!
Oh, great. An imaginary game of tag?! What the...? Alright, I'll do it. Only because I love to talk about myself....
You know, maybe in exchange for me helping you with music theory, you could help me with getting organized. What do you think?
Yes, for sure, but I'm no expert!!!
Thats funny I read like I am a professional to Lily too. I don't know how much enjoyment she gets, but I sure love listening to myself I feel I am quite entertaining
I love that you want to be an aerobics instructor...I have a great idea...why don't you start with teaching a group of us from church and then you can get practice?? THink about it, I really think you would have a great turnout!
Also, you should use your sweet British accent next time you conduct primary :)
What accent did you use when you read the Twilight series to Jake? I remember the first time I heard you reading to the boys with a British accent, it cracked me up. I'll have to give it a try to liven things up a little bit.
You ARE organized!! I remember seeing that even Dwight's dog treats were organized in their special little container. This is something we share, but you actually are doing it! I love all of these things about you and all of the things you didn't post too.
Sweet post.
I loved learning those things about you! I am completely unorganized and I still do the Jane Fonda work out my mom did when I was a kid. Oh, ps, its a step workout. LOOK OUT!
OH Marcie! I didn't know you were a Denise Austin lover - we should share tapes. It's how i got my fabulous body - oh wait nevermind. But, I think she is totally entertaining. I want to be read to in a british accent. I'll have to step it up, my boys are missing out!
That's awesome. I would love to hear your professional readings sometime. Maybe we should actually go to the library and you can show me there! Ha ha.
Marci, I really envy those who are organized. I try, I really do, but it just doesnt last. If you ever need to do some organizing you can come to my house.... you will find plenty to do around here!!!!
Okay so, I think you should start an arobics class, we should have a children's book club and would you like to come help me organize? Wow. Look how much I learned about you from one post! Thanks for inviting me to your blog. :)
Ooh...I want to play! I love kids books!
That makes 2 of us. I absolutely HATE Miracle Whip. Nasty, Nasty stuff. My whole family hates it, it must be a Woods thing.
Post a Comment