No, this is not about Jake getting a deer.
Thayne loves talking. I love listening to Thayne talk. I think he talks well (this is just a mom thing and it may be debatable), and I can understand everything he says. However, his sentences are gibberish. It is hard for me to join the conversations because I never interpret things correctly. Conversations like the one below happen regularly (several times during each half hour of the day).
Thayne: "This airpane goes up reely high an it not have slide but diss is circle."
Mom: ?????? "Awesome, Thayne. I like the wheels on that airplane."
Thayne: "No, those not wheels."
Mom: "Oh, are they circles?"
Thayne: "Noooo, they not circles?"
Mom: "Well, it looks fun."
Thayne: "No it not fun, it......."
Mom: "Oh,..."
Thayne: "Not dat mommy..."
See the pattern...
Jake and I are probably "know-it-alls," too (which is where he gets it from), but come on, I'm never right with that kid!!!!!! Oh well, I keep trying and all of us laugh a lot!!!
8 comments:
Keep trying Marcie. He knows what he's talking about. I can totally picture the two of you having that conversation and it makes me laugh. You are a great mom!
That is soo funny! Thayne does talk really well and I can totally picture that whole scene! Probably because I have a little know it all too! Love ya!
I'm with Valerie, he is probably so frustrated with you and your lack of communication. Ha
Good thing you are so sweet and patient.
That is so funny. I love listening to them talk. The other night at dinner Lil just started repeating "purpose" for what I don't know, I guess she just thought that would get her the attention she needed.
That cracks me up! I can totally picture him saying everything exactly the way you wrote it. He has such a cute personality!
That is so funny! I love when people post conversations with their kids, they are always hilarious! You are a great mom!
Don't you love when you see yourself in your kids!!! I find myself telling Keira to be more patient and then I realize oh you are so me. I can't beleive how big Thayne is getting and way to go on the potty training!!!
I am still in the stage with Alex of just nodding my head and saying yes. I bet in some ways Thayne speaks better than Alex. They always have a mind of their own!
Post a Comment