Monday, September 1, 2008

One Year





Today is Emmett's first birthday. Time has gone by so quickly. Our hearts still ache from not having him with us, but we feel so much love and peace. We feel blessed to know that we will be with him again.


14 comments:

Janet said...

I've been thinking about you guys today. I hope you are having a good one. Love you!

Gilbert Family said...

Happy Birthday Emmett! I'm so glad you feel at peace and just always remember that you will be with him again. I hope you have a great day today and celebrate and remember sweet Emmett!

Allyson said...

I've thought about you guys a lot today too! I love you!

Neena said...

Just want to say I love you! I hope this day can be a bitter sweet one.

Karina said...

Isn't it so amazing to have the knowledge that we have, and to know that we will all be together again someday! Emmett is so lucky to be a part of such an amazing family!!

larissa said...

Emmett has a great family and you are blessed to have each other. You are all such amazing examples to us. We love you guys!

Eardley Fam said...

Just want to say I love you and I have been thinking about you guys. You guys are such an amazing family.

Becky said...

What a sweet time. I am so glad that familes are forever. He will be forever in our thoughts. Love you!

Allyson said...

What a sweet post. You guys are so great and are such a wonderful example to me. Love ya

Abby

Brittney said...

We love you guys! I am glad that you are celebrating your eternal family! You are such amazing parents, and you are such a good friend & example! I serioulsy love you tons, and I always enjoy our little talks. You made my day when you called the other day, and I hope that I can be a good friend to you like you are to me. I love you!

Croslands said...

I couldn't believe what I was reading. The year has gone by so quickly. You are such a wonderful family and you handled all that adversity so well. Such good examples to me.

Brinton, Becky, and Gang said...

Isn't it great that we have the knowledge we do. Families are forever! We love you!

Andrea said...

Thank you for sharing this with us. It's wonderful that you have peace and I am also so glad that in our faith we know about eternal families. Thanks for being such a good example and friend. Love you!

Michael, Michelle, Lil, and Pay-pay said...

You are such an example to me, I love ya.