Tonight we had family home evening. Daddy talked to us about listening to the Holy Ghost. Thayne acted really excited when he heard that he would get the Holy Ghost after he is baptized. He made a surprised sound and then said, "affer I git baptized!!" Later, we went to the "Iceberg" to get a shake to share. In the car, Jake said, jokingly, "Thayne doesn't like ice cream." Then Thayne said, "I yuv ice cream!!" We always have to remind him to say "I love you" to us, but I guess he knows what it means after all!!!
One part of our nightly routine with Thayne is to sing primary songs before we turn out the light. Tonight was funny. This was our conversation:
Thayne: Dis is my favorite book (the Children's Primary Songbook)
Thayne opening the book and turning to a random page: I don't yike this one.
Thayne turning to another random page: no, I don't yike this one.
Thayne turning another... : not dis one...
Dad: Alright, let's sing this one (the next page Thayne found, before he could put in his own opinion).
Yes, this is still one of his favorite books!!!!!
5 comments:
qlutiI love that that is his favorite book! It's a good one!
I LOVE hearing the cute little things that Thayne says. Thanks for sharing them with us.
I always love all your cute stories about Thayne, cute little man! Gotta say that I am suprised that Jake is not singing him Bleeding Love with actions and all! Maybe he can do it for the Primary Program, just a thought! Also, I have book orders if you wanna do it again!!
I can totally picture him saying those things. He is so cute and I love listening to the cute and funny things he says!
Marcie, Thanks for being such a good friend. I think that you are a cute mom. I love being a mom and I am so glad that we get to be moms at the same time, its fun reading what Thayne says and its fun sharing what my Lil says.
Post a Comment