Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Taking After Mom...


This is sort of true. First of all I really, really like mac'n cheese (especially Kraft). I used to LOVE it! Seriously, I could down it!!!! I still LOVE the special Kraft kind (fun shaped noodles, etc. - and yes, it does taste a little different than regular macaroni and cheese). Anyway, supposedly Thayne likes macaroni and cheese. When he sees the box he'll ask for it or when I offer it he'll want it. The problem is that he doesn't ever eat a lot! He actually used to LOVE it a while ago, but I guess his taste buds are changing... The other day I was making it for dinner (actually, Thayne and Jake had eaten leftover roast and potatoes and didn't leave any for me) and Thayne said, "Mommy, I wan macamoni an cheese." It really made me smile!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I love mac and chesse to. The kraft three cheese is the best. If you haven't tried it you need to. Why is it when you feed your kids and they say they are full, whenever they see what you are eating they want that to! We have started eating after the boys go to bed just to be able to enjoy our OWN meals!