Jake is lucky to have such a great partner at work. I always joke that Tyler is Jake's new best friend (instead of me). Actually, Jake does thinks highly of Tyler and he is a great friend. He is so fun and nice. I do think they have a little too much fun at work, but I'm glad that work can be fun!!! Anyway, Tyler is great with horses. He and his dad have some horses of their own, a mule, and two calves. They invite us over all the time to feed the baby cows and see the horses. Jake and Thayne have been a few times, but I have never been because I'm always busy when he asks, but finally, Thayne and I were able to go!!! It was sooo much fun to see the all the animals!!! Tyler was training a horse named "Milky." It was white and really long (kind of like a limo). Anyway, Tyler let us ride Milky and we all had a great time!!! Thanks Tyler (and Mac, Tyler's dad, who was also there playing with Thayne and telling us all about their animals).
6 comments:
Lucky! That looks like a lot of fun. I haven't been horse back riding since we went to Montana way back when. I'm sure Thayne loved it.
Looks like so much fun. I take Masey to horse lessons on Fridays and she loves it! I rode quite a bit growing up so I am crossing my fingers to get a new one soon! It's so fun!
You guys look so natural on those horses :) How fun! A few movies to maybe watch now: Wild hearts can't be broken, Man from Snowy River and/or Return to Snowy River!
I'm so jealous!!! He is so cute saying giddy up now.
I won't show that clip to Alex he would become extremly jelious. He LOVES horses. In fact his favorite movie is the Man for Snowy River, we watch it multiple times a week. Thayne is super cute!! I bet he has been talking about riding a horse for days.
We all think you guys are really lucky. It looks like lots of fun!
Post a Comment