Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A few weeks ago Thayne found some winter mittens in our coat closet. While he tried to put on the mittens he also asked for his "Thomas the Train" hat. I can't remember why he didn't have his shirt on (probably got it dirty from lunch...), but anyway, then he went on our deck and started playing around. First he was trying to garden in our flower pot, but then he just got silly!!!!



He is so lovable!!!



I have no idea why he was laughing!!!



I LOVE lazy days and nights!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Janet said...

Thayne looks so cute in those pictures! It doesn't take much for kids to have a fun time. I think I'll have some "macamoni an cheese" for lunch today. I LOVE it too. Only the good stuff! (kraft)

larissa said...

I can just imagine Thayne's cute laugh and it makes me smile.

Allyson said...

So cute! I don't know when I had Macaroni and Cheese last! He is so sweet! It was so nice to see you guys at Taylorsville Dayzz!

Michael, Michelle, Lil, and Pay-pay said...

Marcie, He is so stinkin cute. I am glad we got to see you last week. And I am glad that I got to see your cute little Emmitt. What cute boys you have.

Brittney said...

Thayne is so adorable! I seriously think he is one of the cutest little boys ever! Sometimes my computer will not let me into your blog, but it let me today. So, HOORAY!! I always love reading your blog. I miss working with you in the YW & we need to hang out!

Croslands said...

Yeah, I'm in. Thayne does have to be one of my favorite little guys. I find him irresistable.

Karina said...

So I swear I left a comment on here when I first looked at this post, but now I dont see it? Maybe I thought about it in my sleep or something, anyway.... I love these pics he looks SO cute in that hat! What more does a kid need when he's got a pair of mittens and a balcony to play on?!!

Andrea said...

I love it when they dress up. :) He's so cute.