This is funny. Jake wants me to find a blog that plays Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love, because it's his favorite song (for the next few weeks, until another Jack Johnson song gets released...). He knows all the words and even does some fun hand movements when he sings along! I hope you guys enjoy this entry because these are the things most people don't know about Jake!
6 comments:
my blog has it!! I love that song too! I don't know if Brent is a fan, but I don't think he turns off Sports Talk long enough to find out!
Where's the video of him singing that song! I'd love to see it! How funny!
Does he know your posting this? Way to go Jake! I love a good guilty pleasure. Mine is Mmm Bop! Doesn't everyone truly love that song? Next time I see you Jake...I won't forget about this.
That IS so funny! I had Bleeding Love on my blog for about two weeks because it was my favorite song too. I still have it on my blog, it's just not the first song. He has great taste in music :)
Hey...want to borrow my cd that has that song? Alexis knows it all, too. Maybe they could duet.
That is funny to me because my cute little nephew is freaked out by the song because it talks about blood. Everytime I listen to it I think of poor Brayden asking his dad, "What did that say? did it say blood?" So I am glad Jake likes it and isn't freaked out by it.
Post a Comment