Thayne loves to look at himself in the mirror when his shirt is halfway off. He asks to "wook in mirwor" every night when he's getting in his pj's. We always tell him he has beautiful cloth hair and then we all laugh together and I LOVE it!!!!
Smoothies are great!!!!
Seriously, Thayne just loves smoothies and I can put a ton of healthy things in them.
Got Smoothie?
Seriously, Thayne just loves smoothies and I can put a ton of healthy things in them.
Got Smoothie?
A few weeks ago I was cleaning the house while Thayne was taking a nap. It had probably been a good 1/2 hour since I'd put him down. Anyway, I heard a small noise as I was walking past his door. When I walked in I couldn't see him but his closet door was bulging a little. Sure enough, I opened the door and he was sitting at his toy piano just playing a little tune!!
I can't help it if my little Mozart needs to practice!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't help it if my little Mozart needs to practice!!!!!!!!!!!!
5 comments:
I love it! I'm glad to see that Thayne is following the family tradition of either only wearing a onesie or having no pants on. :) I'm impressed that your "little Mozart" can play the piano and the violin at the same time.
Too cute!
Silly moments are definetly good for a laugh. He is darling!!
Such a cutie! I love the pictures.
Love all those silly pics of Thayne! Maybe one day he will smile at me! ;)
Post a Comment