Thursday, May 22, 2008

Pulling Through, Again!!!



I just finished reading Stephenie Meyer's, The Host. I won't spoil anything for anyone, but I just want to say that it was another winner!!!!! Since I can't relate to Bella very well (I would pretty much do everything completely opposite of how she does - and I'm almost positive Edward would love me way more than her, if he existed), I think it is safe to say that I liked this book better than the Twilight series (although, I am obsessed with both). Again, this won't give anything away, but Edward you are kind of the third wheel now (fourth, if we count Jake...just kidding)!!!


3 comments:

Janet said...

I'm excited to read it! Are you going to read it to Jake? :)

Allyson said...

I know! I just finished reading it and I really enjoyed it! I can't wait to chat with you about it! It was a fun read!

Kami said...

I just bought this book for my sister's birthday, which is this week. I should read it before I give it to her...just teasing. I will anxiously await borrowing it. I am glad to hear that you loved it. We will definitely have to chat when I come for my next appointment.