Friday, April 11, 2008

Snoop Doggy Thayne!!




Thayne loves BLING-BLING!!! Actually, Jake loves it! When Jake was on his mission (Houston, TX) he picked up the bling as a souvenir. He even bought a suit that came with alligator skin shoes - I can't remember what color the suit is, maybe purple! I wish, just once, he'd wear it for our date night! Anyway, I think it made Thayne's wrist turn green (okay, not really, but if he had worn it long enough it probably would have!). Jake was proud when he saw the pictures!


Thayne is really silly. He'd just eaten a chocolate chip cookie when I took this picture. Everyday he makes me laugh with the funny things he says (sometimes it's just the way he say them). Lately he says, "it poofict," which means, "it is perfect." A few days ago he saw a bird on the stairs outside our condo and he kept saying hello. The next day when we were leaving the house he said, "burdy, w'are you." It's kind of funny, but often instead of saying no, he'll say, "I won't." Like, for example, if I need to wipe his nose I'll say, "Thayne let's go wipe your nose," and he'll say, "I won't." Sometimes he'll add a great tantrum to it, but most of the time he'll just say it and then do whatever he needs to do (it always sounds a little more dramatic than necessary). He also loves to sing, so he is always singing something or wants me and Jake to sing to him. Right now he loves the alphabet song. Two weeks ago in sacrament meeting he wouldn't stop singing (almost yelling) it. Normally, I would have loved to have everyone listen to our amazing kid, but it was more embarrassing than anything, especially when my friend leaned over the bench and said, "can't you keep your kid quiet!" She was joking, but I actually could not keep him quiet that day!!! I know I've said enough, but one other thing that makes me smile is when Thayne sees letters or words. Whenever he notices words written on anything (boxes, books, shirts, cars, etc.) he says, "there ABCD's." You probably just have to hear it (or be related to him) to think it's cute, but I am and I do! Thayne, you make my days!



We know talent when we see it! "NO HANDS!!!!!!"
Thayne loves playing with his cousins!

6 comments:

Janet said...

Those pictures of Thayne are fashizzle! I'm not sure what that even means, but I think snoop dog says it. Anyway, I love the pics and all of the cute little things that Thayne does!

Eardley Fam said...

Thayne sounds hilarious and I can't wait to hang with the snoop this summer...

Elder and Sister Frank said...

Marcie and Jake, The pictures of Thayne crack me up. (What a cutie!) But just as much I get a kick out of the fun things you write about him. It gives me an inkling of how much you enjoy being a mom and dad. Really, it is the best thing ever, isn't it. Love to all of you! Mom Frank

Becky said...

I have to agree as a mom, you love the things kids say. I don't know about you, but most of the time I am translating for other people. If you find a way to keep Thayne quiet in church will you let me know? He is too cute!

larissa said...

Thanks for sharing some of the funny things that Thayne says. It is such a cute stage when they start talking. He is a cute boy and I hope I can start watching him again soon. We love you guys!

Michael, Michelle, Lil, and Pay-pay said...

What a handsome boy you have. He is getting so big, when did that happen?