Okay, there isn't much new at all. That isn't so bad though, because life is great! Thayne just got over a little bug that lasted a day. It's miserable being sick and we felt bad for him, but he did enjoy watching some new "Thomas" movies we bought for him (you have to spoil them when they're sick...). I'm glad we could cuddle a lot too! This week Marcie had fun going to the relief society birthday party (they served "Olive Garden" salad and breadsticks and "Costco" chocolate cake, yummy!) and Jake and Thayne had fun at Cabela's (it's a favorite of theirs) eating dinner and looking at fish and animals (and guns for daddy). We are enjoying the warmer weather. Thayne and Dwight, especially, love playing outside! We can't wait to take them camping and to the cabin. Thayne is growing so big, so fast! He loves tackling mommy and daddy (especially body slams). He also loves laughing. Laughing with Thayne is the BEST! He laughs so hard that he runs out of breath, but then he'll catch it and say "do gain." Anyway, we are really blessed. Normal days are great!
He's so happy to sit in the driver seat even for just a couple seconds (just long enough to take some fun pictures).
Just "hanging" out with each other before dinner!
3 comments:
I'm so glad that Thayne is feeling better! It's always nice to get some extra cuddle time with your kids though. (That's probably the only good thing that comes from your kids being sick.) He is so cute and happy, I'm sure he was a real trooper when he wasn't feeling well. I love the pictures! Better hide those keys!
Cute pictures, he is growing way to fast. We have spring feaver as well, it will be nice when we can go play outside EVERYDAY!
Way cute pictures, marc! I just tagged you on my blog!
Post a Comment