1. TEN YEARS AGO
-I had my first kiss (just a little over ten years ago)
-My parents moved into a new home (this was my first move ever!!!!)
-I went to Europe
-Life was great (little did I know it just keeps getting better)
2. FIVE PLACES THAT I HAVE VISITED (I haven't visited too many places, but these five are my favorites - in no particular order)
-Outer Banks in North Carolina
-St. George
-Victoria (Canada)
-Fairview
-Switzerland
3. FIVE THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST (where to begin...)
-Buy new canisters for flour and sugar
-Finish Thayne's baby book
-Finish writing Emmett's story
-Clean our third bedroom (storage/junk room)
-Cut Thayne's hair
4. THREE BAD HABITS (I keep my real habits private)
-Going to bed late
-Talking too much and interrupting
-Procrastinating
5. FIVE THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME
-I'm pretty much an open book
-My favorite movie is the A&E version of "Pride and Prejudice"
-I am easily entertained
-I love reading (classics, "Twilight" series, easy reads, church books, etc.)
-I hate being wrong (which, of course, always happens...)
6. FIVE JOBS THAT I HAVE HAD
-Concession stand @ a little league baseball park
-Telemarketing (more than once)
-Receptionist
-Department store (folding clothes - it only lasted a week, it was the WORST job, ask Neena)
-Dumping biopsies and cleaning out tubes in the "dungeon" (yep, folding clothes was worse, but this job was quite interesting)
6 comments:
Good job Marcie! That was really fun - I didn't know a lot of that stuff! You'll have to tell me about Canada sometime! And I'm really impressed that you cut Thayne's hair yourself!
That was fun to read! Was Europe 10 years ago? Wow, time really flies! Working at a department store is not fun, but dumping specimens sounds a lot worse!
I have to say I love the Twilight series to. I can't believe it has been 10 years since your parents moved out to South Jordan. Wow how time flies!
Marcie-
that was a fun read! It made me smile and miss you the whole way through. Love the pics of Thayne-he is so cute and so big-I want to hear him laugh!!
Moose-
I loved reading about you and it made me laugh so hard really folding clothes at Nordstrom was worse then bio-tech. Also Fine Frenzy looked like so much fun. Too bad lazy prego didn't just buck up and go. Love you Neena
Moose-
I loved reading about you and it made me laugh so hard really folding clothes at Nordstrom was worse then bio-tech. Also Fine Frenzy looked like so much fun. Too bad lazy prego didn't just buck up and go. Love you Neena
Post a Comment