Tuesday, November 27, 2012

KINDERGARTEN

Thayne went to Fox Hollow Elementary in Lehi for most of Kindergarten. His teacher was Mrs. Taylor. He finished the last couple months of the school year at Elk Meadow Elementary in South Jordan. His teacher there was Miss Snow.

Here are some Kindergarten highlights:

 First Day of School - Thayne was in a class all by himself. No friends or neighbors were in his class but rather than being sad, he was super excited to meet new friends! What a kid!!!!

 Some of Thayne's friends in Halloween parade (Brinton, Jackson, Pete)

 Here is the scariest and coolest Vampire you'll ever see, oh wait, no, it's just Thayne!!

 Halloween Party

 Mrs. Taylor's class dressed in Halloween costumes!

 Thanksgiving Feast! Yummy!!!

 A note from a girl in Thayne's class

 His reply...

Valentine's Day Party
Dax was lucky to come with me to the parties and Thayne and I were lucky he could be there with us!



He also had a Polar Express Christmas Party in Mrs. Taylor's that was super fun! Golden tickets and all! Couldn't find any pictures, but it was a magical party for the kids!

I was lucky to be a mommy helper in Mrs. Taylor's class. She was fantastic and I loved having the chance to help in Thayne's class!! Thayne was so lucky to have Mrs. Taylor. She was wonderful! He was a little sad that he couldn't stay the whole year, but since we were moving into Grandma and Grandpa's house, it just wouldn't work out! I told him his new teacher wasn't as pretty as Mrs. Taylor, but she (Miss Snow) didn't like to give much homework and Thayne would now be in PM kindergarten rather than AM (what we were used to). He gave a huge grin and said, "YES, just what I've always wanted." It was an easy transition for him!! He liked Miss Snow too! Lucky for mom and dad!

No comments: