Tuesday, August 21, 2012

He can pivot!!

Dax loves balls!! He likes to shoot hoops in Thayne's room and is really really good at making baskets! He is so active and at his 18 month well check with Dr. Lindgren, the doctor said Dax would be good at sports. I thought he was making me feel good (I already know how wonderful my children are... :) He then asked me if I knew why he said that. I said no. He told me to watch Dax pivot.  I did.  He said that not many kids his age could pivot like that and it shows that he has great balance!! WOW, now I really knew he was amazing!

What a KID!


He is so funny too!

1 comment:

Shay said...

It's so fun to read about you and your family again! I miss seeing you and visiting with you. Dax sure looks like he is good at shooting baskets!