Sunday, November 21, 2010

Rocky Mountain Races!!!

Every year my employer/brother takes our office staff to Rocky Mountain Raceway! This year was Thayne's first time going and it was on the 24th of July! The races are awesome! Our office knows one of the participants and we always go to cheer for him and his team (Team USA) in the Figure 8 train race. Thayne loved it! The train race is the last race of the night. Team USA has a great record, but unfortunately the front car started on fire this year and they left the track early - no one was hurt fortunately! It was a bummer, but did not make the races any less exciting!


It gets really noisy so we prefer ear protection!!!


Allyson and Matt - We just love that we get to see them at family and work parties!!


Karli, Jon, and our friend, Bob!


Allison, Larissa, and Sam waving the USA gear that Bob's family gave all of us!!!


Thayne and Sam watching the races together. After I shot this picture Jake told me to make them move because they were blocking the stairs and weren't supposed to be sitting there. They look so cute to me and I'm glad I got the picture first!


This is a picture of Team USA's train on fire!

Also, after the races RMR puts on a fantastic firework display! We left just a little early because this was the first night since Dax was born that we had left him with a babysitter (Jake's mom). If I remember right I think he was just a little fussy for them, but still so sweet!!! :)

No comments: