Oh my gosh that is so funny LOL! It scary to think of the things the pick up on so fast!
That is so funny!!!!
Wow! He is pretty smart. Jake needs to wear pj's to bed. Kids are always watching ;)
I have this image of Jake in his underwear now! Argh!
So cute! They learn so fast.
Love it!!!
hahahha Oh Marc! I can totally see that... how funny/cute! :D
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh my gosh that is so funny LOL! It scary to think of the things the pick up on so fast!
That is so funny!!!!
Wow! He is pretty smart. Jake needs to wear pj's to bed. Kids are always watching ;)
I have this image of Jake in his underwear now! Argh!
So cute! They learn so fast.
Love it!!!
hahahha Oh Marc! I can totally see that... how funny/cute! :D
Post a Comment