Sunday, September 5, 2010

I'M OVER IT!!!

I was a big boob yesterday. Our ward boundaries were changed and the results hit me hard. Well, I'm over it, but let me just say this:

1. I'm going miss my friends. Yes, I know I'll still see them, but I really enjoyed seeing them every week!
2. I'm going to miss Primary. All of it. Leaders, teachers, children, nursery, etc. So sad that ended suddenly!
3. I'll miss our bishopric. They are awesome! I will always remember our bishop helping us when we had Emmett.

It was a great ward. Love definitely helped strengthen my testimony - and there was a lot of love in our ward!

So, it's a bitter-sweet change. Though, I still don't know how I started crying! Here is the good news:

1. We're taking more than half of our old ward to the new ward with us!
2. The ward we are going to is not a brand new ward. People have callings already, so our primary kids won't be left hanging! (I was worried about this - especially with primary programs coming up - so, now that I have thought this whole thing through, I'm not worried anymore :)
3. It is always fun meeting new people.
4. Two members of our new bishopric are from PP3 - that will make change a little easier.
5. I've got my family and testimony - really, they're my greatest blessings!

3 comments:

Zandra said...

Oh, Marcie. Spencer said he could see from the stand how upset you were. I hope we can all still be friends. Ward splits are tough but it's not like most of us saw you at church anyway since you were in primary. Therefore, nothing should change!

Kristy said...

Marcie, you make me smile! i am excited for the change. . will miss the old peeps but maybe church at eleven and someone i know in relief society will motivate me to stay the whole block!

Brittney said...

I Love you and I always love your outlook on life! You are the best!:)