Sunday, August 15, 2010

Where they're at...


Thayne:
- is learning about privacy
- is learning about respect
- is excited for preschool and swimming lessons coming soon!!!
- loves to camp and sleep in tents
- just had his first bee sting (tear free until his saw the dead bee on the ground and knew that's what stung him - Thanks Ethan for pulling most of the stinger out!)
- watched all the PG Harry Potter's and loves them
- said in a recent prayer, "Thank you for letting me be a pirate today"



Dax:
- has big grins and smiles often
- hates his carseat
- can roll from his tummy to his back
- loves to bathe
- coos a lot
- already has cute little chunky legs and a chunky belly that I love to kiss
- loves to sleep at night (yes, he often shows his love to me by sleeping threw the night:)
- still does not like his binky (I still try using it sometimes, but really, I am not sure why!?!)

1 comment:

Becky said...

Dax has changed so much since I saw him last. I love his cute little smile.