Monday, April 20, 2009



It's been a little over a month since Jake's brother, Spence, got married in the Salt Lake Temple. The sealing was beautiful and fun! As you can see, they are so happy together! I'm so glad Amber is officially part of the family! It is easy to love her, and we do!! She is definitely a favorite with Thayne!!!





My sister's family came over for family home evening a couple of weeks ago and we had a blast! The lesson was about the Sacrament. I'm not sure it was the most creative lesson, but it was fun sharing it with them. After the lesson we played some games and had dessert. Even though I can't remember the details of the night, I'm so glad we enjoy each others company, strengthen relationships, share testimonies, and build memories! Thanks guys!!!!


6 comments:

Ammon and Tasha said...

Ok when I saw the pic of your sister, I TOTALLY thought that it was you and than I realized that she had longer hair! I am such a dork!

Glad you had a great time with your family!

Janet said...

Your FHE lesson was perfect! We always have lots of fun with you guys. Thanks again.

Spencer and Amber are such a cute couple!

Amie said...

Your sister really does look a lot like you. Extended family FHE is such a great idea. I bet your lesson was awesome!

Shay said...

Ha ha, I also thought that your sister was you for a second. You are both so pretty!

Paul, Cammie Jo, and Raegan said...

Way to go! FHE with more people is much more fun! Thayne gets cuter and cuter every picture!

Karina said...

HOLY COW, your sister looks just like you! Lucky girls with such beautiful genes!