Monday, December 8, 2008

Thayne Comments!

#1 - A few nights ago our family was on our way to a Christmas party. I was finishing up some last minute stuff, so Jake offered to take Thayne and get the car. I was going to lock up and meet them outside. This is the conversation Jake and Thayne had in the car while they were waiting for me:

Thayne: Daddy, where is mommy?
Daddy: Where do you think she is?
Thayne: Inside looking in the mirror.

Ouch.

#2 - It started snowing today, while Thayne and I were playing inside. We got up on my bed and watched the snow fall.

Thayne: Mommy, look at the little pieces of frost.
Mommy: Oh, cool!!!!
Thayne: Is it snowing?
Mommy: Yeah, isn't it neat!
Thayne: It's a miracle out there!

13 comments:

Emily said...

Oh my goodness, he is such a cutie!!! I love the things kids say. My girls love playing with him. You guys need to come over again.

Allyson said...

He is so fun! Thayne cracks me up! I love all the sweet little things kids say!

Brittney said...

That was so funny! Cute Thayne!

Neena said...

I love that kid he is so funny, hey tell him you don't even need a mirror to look at yourself a toaster will do!!! Can't wait until our party next week.

Janet said...

It IS a miracle that it finally snowed! How cute that he would think to use that word. Can't wait to see him bright and early tomorrow!

Ammon and Tasha said...

Love that kid!!!! too cute!

Steve & Julie said...

Ha ha, he is so adorable.

Amie said...

What would we do without kids to brighten our days? You are doing a great job with Thayne! He's a darling boy.

Becky said...

So cute! Gotta keep these moments written down. Thank heavens for blogs.

Michael, Michelle, Lil, and Pay-pay said...

He is so funny, are you writing all of these funny things down?

Karina said...

I think Thayne is a miracle! ...he is so cute! Miss you guys!!

Eardley Fam said...

Can he get any cuter? I LOVED those funny and sweet comments.

Andrea said...

So funny! What a darling.