Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Mother Dear and Every Day Grind!!!!!



This weekend we celebrated my mom's birthday AND the big game!!! I LOVE my mom!!! Here are some facts about my mom, she:

-cooks the BEST roast and gravy I've ever tasted
-has a fun sense of humor and loves to laugh
-loves to spoil her grandkids with treats
-enjoys golfing, especially with my dad
-is a loving daughter and daughter-in-law
-is a peacemaker
-looks younger than her age
-is exactly the kind of mom I am trying to be!!!!!



*can you guess which team we cheer for????


Every day Grind!!!

I've been Picture Tagged...and you might be next! The rules are you have to take pictures of the following things. You have to do it right away. No straightening, cleaning, or wiping your child's nose. And then tag five others.

1. Favorite room - I don't have a favorite room, but this room always brings a smile :)

2. My bedroom

3.My bathroom sink - I spent all of yesterday cleaning my house, luckily!!!

4. Favorite shoes - Thanks Jake!!!!

5. My side of the closet

6. My children and what they are doing right now - LUNCH!!!

7. Picture of me - I had to have a little fun with this picture, since it is usually never fun to post pictures of myself!!


I tag: anyone who would like to do this for fun!!!!

8 comments:

Janet said...

I agree with all of those things you said about mom. She is the best! What a fun tag! Maybe I'll do it. Probably not right now though, the kids are asleep.

Ammon and Tasha said...

That is a fun pic of you! Yeah like I was telling you tonight I wasnt so brave with the way I was looking this morning when I did my post! A site the doesnt need to be documented! ha ha- Your house was spotless!

Shay said...

Your house looks great! Very fun picture of you.

Brittney said...

Your closet is so organized! I used to think that mine was, until I saw yours. Mine seems messy, but I know where everything is, I guess that is all that counts!

Croslands said...

Come on, was your house really that clean? I will never be doing this tag out of pure embarrassment. No thank you.

Your mom's a cutie!

Valerie said...

I love Nancy too. She is the epitome of sweet. As they say, the apple doesn't fall very far from the tree!!

larissa said...

I wish my house looked that cute and clean at a moment's notice. I don't think I'll be doing that tag, but thanks anyway. :) I love seeing the things you love about Mom. You think of the sweetest things to say and they are true and sincere. I feel blessed to have such an incredible extended family.

Emily said...

What a fun tag. Your house is really clean!!! I am embarrased at how messy my house was when you came over the other day. My kids' rooms where out of control.

I love all of the things you wrote about your mom. She sounds like a really sweet woman.