I think one of the funniest parts of that clip is Jake's laugh in the background!! Looks like lots of fun times this summer! Glad Thayne warmed up to me before I left.
I remember doing that when I was little. It is good that you can have him practicing early. That way, when he is five, he will be really good at it. He is seriously such a cute kid!
love it! Brent and I laughed so hard watching this video! I am glad that I was able to catch up on your blog again, I hate when it kicks me out! I love your cute family!
12 comments:
I would vote for Thayne. That is quite the talent!
that was great...and I would vote too :)
Funny! I'm glad Thayne is making good use of the Scooby Doo jammies! He cracks me up!
He does have talent. I can't wait to see what else he can do.
You had better get that kid into some auditions, that is talent
Oh my gosh, I could not stop laughing...that is the funniest thing ever. I would definitely vote for Thayne.
I think one of the funniest parts of that clip is Jake's laugh in the background!! Looks like lots of fun times this summer! Glad Thayne warmed up to me before I left.
It seems like such a long time since I checked your blog site. Wow, I've been missing out! Thayne, those were quite the moves. Love, Grandma
HAHAHA!!! That is awesome.
To Cute!! Thayne is very talented I can't do that!!
I remember doing that when I was little. It is good that you can have him practicing early. That way, when he is five, he will be really good at it. He is seriously such a cute kid!
love it! Brent and I laughed so hard watching this video! I am glad that I was able to catch up on your blog again, I hate when it kicks me out! I love your cute family!
Post a Comment