Saturday, February 2, 2008

A Fun Weekend!!!


This was an eventful weekend (if you consider Thursday and Friday a weekend). On Thursday night Thayne and I went to dinner with my friend Kami (Jake was at school). We went to Chili's and she convinced me to get the "Quesadilla Explosion Salad" which I will probably get from now on, it was sooo delicious. We laughed and talked and laughed and talked and entertained Thayne (mostly Kami did that). You know a good friend when you can pick up right where you left off!


I love Kami's smile.
She needs to teach me how to put on eye makeup so my eyes can look as pretty as hers.



Dinner with Dad!!!!!!!!



This year for my dad's birthday present my sister, Janet, and I decided (with a great suggestion from my mom) to treat my dad to dinner, a daddy-daughter date. The date was official. When I got to dad's house he was dressed up in his nice slacks and had on some great cologne. Since I was only in jeans (although I did wear perfume) he decided to change his pants so we'd all feel comfortable. Janet was also more dressed up than me and looked great, I guess I need to learn how to dress up once in a while. Dad was a gentleman and drove us in his new truck. We went to the brazillian restaurant,"Grille From Ipanema." The food was great, but the company and conversation was the BEST!!! Even after the food was gone we stayed and just enjoyed each other's company until we felt the servers needed our table! We also had fun holding Janet's little baby, Holland. She was great the whole night! Well, we decided this was something we'd like to do every year for dad's birthday. I'm already looking forward to it, again! Thanks for a fantastic evening, I sure love you two!

3 comments:

Kami said...

Marcie, what can I say...you are so cute. Thanks again for a fun night.

I love the Daddy Daughter Night idea. I am sure that my Dad would love it to...especially if his 3 girls surprised him and traveled to Montana.

Holland (love the name)is so beautiful. Tell Janet Hi.

Janet said...

I had so much fun with the two of you too! I can't wait to do it again. Love you Marcie!

Becky said...

What a great idea! I only wish I had a sister that I could be so close to. It helps to have such great sister-in-laws. It looks like you guys had a great time!