Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

So far the new year has been great! We have avoided most of the bugs going around and I am knocking on wood right now! New Years Eve was spent with some friends playing ping-pong and pool. Thayne didn't stay up to enjoy the shouting and kissing (more like a peck), but he has partied plenty! Our friends (the Arnell's) went to New York over New Year's Eve and brought us the 2008 glasses that Thayne is wearing in the picture. I am glad we are getting good use out of them...everyday!!!!!






3 comments:

Elder and Sister Frank said...

I love those glasses! You're getting plenty of use out of them. Darling picture! Love, Mom

Janet said...

What a cute picture! Sounds like you had more fun than us on New Years!

Becky said...

He is to cute! How do you get him to pose so well for pictures?