Thursday, December 6, 2007

Fun Times




Thayne loves to have fun!!! The other day cleaning bathrooms Thayne was playing in his bedroom and when I came in to check on him he had dumped all of his balls out of his blue bucket and was inside the bucket. It made me laugh!! Another day he was throwing the balls around the house while I was blow drying my hair in the bathroom, when I came out I saw two little feet poking out from underneath the bed, I guess he was looking for his basketball...



Again when I was getting ready on a different day, Thayne wanted to play with my hair clips and stuff. The next thing I knew he had a headband on and kept calling it his hat. I asked him if he wanted me to take it off and I got the usual response, "nooo."

3 comments:

Janet said...

He cracks me up! His cute little smile in the bucket was my favorite. I just love him.

Allyson said...

He is so sweet! Those are such fun pictures!

Eardley Fam said...

Love all the updates Marcie! I love the blogger video and FM 100 Christmas hits playing in the background!! Thayne is soo big!