Thayne loves Llama's and thinks it is funny that they spit
(hopefully he doesn't know what that means exactly...).
Matt, Grandpa Ward, Mitch, and Megan are having fun looking at some turkey's.
Gobble, Gobble, Gobble!!!
(hopefully he doesn't know what that means exactly...).
Matt, Grandpa Ward, Mitch, and Megan are having fun looking at some turkey's.
Gobble, Gobble, Gobble!!!
A few days before Thanksgiving Jake's sister, Megan, along with her husband, Matt, and son, Mitch, came into town from Arizona. Even though we didn't have turkey dinner together Jake and Thayne got to spend time with them at the petting zoo @ Thanksgiving Point. Jake's mom and dad also came (I unfortunately had to work and missed out on the fun, but I enjoyed the pictures). Thayne loves to ride the ponies! We get his typical answer when we ask him, "Do you want to ride the pony?"... "okee." Thayne is always in fun company with his grandma and grandpa, and he is learning to enjoy his cousins too (I know he loves them, but he has a hard time letting that emotion show). Unfortunately, he is in the bad habit of using the word "NO" for most questions. So everyone at the petting zoo heard him say "Mitch, noooo." Sorry. Hopefully their friendship will blossom soon! We sure love it when family is near. Even if he is a stinker (literally and figurativly) sometimes we love Thayne so much. His smiles and laughs make us so happy. Because he loved the animals soooo much, Jake bought a season pass to the petting zoo, so if anyone is looking for something fun to do with their kids, we'd love to go and play!

I think Mitch started to cry while they were posing on the sheep (I can't imagine why...). Grandpa Ward and Matt are making sure Thayne and Mitch don't fall off their ponies.
The hat even matches his plaid shirt, oh no...
Yes, more animals!! Our friends, Stacie and Spencer, have a horse, sheep, and black lab. While we were together the other night at their house, they showed Thayne their pets. Thayne felt right at home on the back of the horse (he even did a famous "bonk" on the horses head, I know, brave and crazy kid). He enjoyed sitting on the horse more than the sheep and didn't care too much about their dog, since he is used to seeing our dog, Dwight, all day!! Thanks you two for entertaining our little guy!




2 comments:
Thayne is such a cutie. I love his fun personality. We'll have to take the kids to the petting zoo sometime soon.
It looks like I have two daughters who can keep a pretty good journal. I appreciate being urged along though mine isn't quite as current as yours and Janet's. This will make a great record of your many family activities.
What with Dwight and now the petting zoo, you and Jake better plan on a farm in the near future. Thayne won't like not being around a smelly barn.
Good job.
Dad
Post a Comment