Monday, November 5, 2007

Happy Halloween


Thayne wasn't sure of Halloween until he saw some of his other cousins dressed up and excited (Ethan dressed as a black widow spider and Gabe a turtle).

We are excited to start blogging!! What better way to start than posting
crazy Halloween pictures of our family. We had a packed Halloween. Jake and I woke at 3:30 in the morning and headed to St. George (work trip). After about nine hours we got back and started "Halloween." Jake and I dressed up as "punks," and Jake definitely enjoyed it a little too much. Thayne played with grandma and grandpa Frank all day, until we got back and dressed him in his pirate costume (thanks Tim and Nicole for letting us borrow it). He cried for the first five minutes and only stopped because he was concentrating on the candy in his mouth. Thayne didn't mind the mustache, when I was drawing it on his face he kept saying "color," which actually sounded like "cower." After eating a delicious "Papa Murphy's" pizza with my mom and dad, we headed over to grandma and grandpa Ward's house. Thayne was a little more excited about his costume now and decided to wear his eye patch, at least for pictures.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Moose-
I loved the pictures and I think maybe you enjoyed dressing up punk also. I know how you have always wanted to get a tatoo!!! love you lots Neena

Eardley Fam said...

Yea Marcie! I am so glad you are blogging!! Thayne was such a cute pirate-that is an all out costume! And I love the punk look,
love ya
Brooke

Kim said...

It's so great to keep up with the Wards! I love you so much and this is a great way to keep up on all that you're doing! I have a blog as well, but never post...I'll have to repent. Love to you all! --Kim

Janet said...

Marcie, your blog looks great! I can't wait to see more.

Brittney said...

Adorable cotumes! I love them! Arr Matey, Thayne was the cutest little pirate ever! For a second, I forgot that you were wearing fake tatoos! Looking forward to future pictures of your sweet fam!

Elder and Sister Frank said...

Jake & Marcie - Way to go! I loved your pictures, especially the one where Thayne has the eye patch. Love ya! Mom

Eardley Fam said...

Marcie-
You have been tagged! Go to my blog to see the rules.
love
Brooke