Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Christmas 2011

 This picture was made into Jake's iphone cover! 



 I want to remember what Christmas looked like in our condo




 Our German Dinner!
 The food looks yummy and tastes even better!

 Always fun and entertaining talents! Here are just a couple of pictures from the talent show!

 Nativity by the cousins (every year one of the older kids gets to direct it)

 Thayne was a wise man, Dax was something but I don't think he wanted to participate. There's always next year!
 A favorite tradition that my parents have started years ago! They are wonderful!!



 Our extended Ward family home evening Christmas party! We had a delicious dinner and dessert, we visited, had a small program, and sat on Santa's lap.
 Singing Christmas carols!
 Sitting on Santa's lap... Brings smiles... And tears... LOVE it though!





Normally for Christmas Even our little family has a big Texas dinner, but this year we decided to spend Christmas Eve with the Zeyer family! We missed having our own special night, but this a great party, and I'm glad we didn't miss out! This also started out with a very nice dinner on beautiful Christmas dishes! Aunt Steph always makes things beautiful and nice.

 We had a pinata (I believe this is a Mexican tradition) and sang a song that went along with it. This was FUN!! The kids were all laughs and smiles. Plus, they got plenty of candy to take home too!
 Though there are no pictures, we also played out the Nativity, and played a white elephant game (but with really nice presents, not goofy or silly ones)
 Doesn't happen often that we have the family together for a picture and there are still several Zeyer family members missing, but I'm glad to have a picture with those that were there.



 After coming home from the Zeyer family we gave the boys their Christmas tree ornaments and Christmas pj's. It was a wonderful evening!




*I forgot to take pictures at our Frank Family Christmas party at the Legacy center. I was disappointed because Thayne sang a song while I played my violin. He was AWESOME!!! There were several other very cool talents given. We had a great dinner and enjoyed being with all of the Franks. Though my Grandma Frank passed away a couple of months before we received a gift from her that none will ever forget.  It was a different party without Grandma Frank, but it was wonderful remembering what a special grandma she was to all of us!

No comments: