Monday, February 14, 2011

At least there is something

Before the end of the year...

When Dax did this:


I was grateful he started doing this:


I might not like this if it becomes a major problem later, but for now, I am so glad something comforts him. He only liked using a pacifier for a week or two when he was first born. Then that stopped and there was really nothing I could do to comfort him. He is not a snugly baby - at all. I try, just about everyday, to snuggle with him, but he hates it. It's just in my nature to keep trying...I love to snuggle.



As of today, February 14 2011, Dax:

-Is a terrific sleeper
-LOVES to eat. Anything. Keep it coming...or else...
-Uses his thumb only when he is really tired
-MOBILE, meaning, he army crawls everywhere, tries to pull himself up, gets on his hands and tip toes and rocks back and forth.
-Loves to kick, kick, kick
-Loves Dwight and always tries to grab hold of his collar
-Is very vocal. He grunts and says bababa, dadada, gagaga, goo (that sort of talk:) a lot. He especially grunts when he wants more food to come into his mouth.
-Smiles and laughs for his family all of the time, but not so much to strangers or new people.

8 comments:

Bekah said...

He is getting so big. I love the thumb sucking. It's so cute.

Janet said...

He looks so cute sucking his little thumb!

Matt, Arien, Pete and Piper said...

so cute!! I love the thumb! I totally miss you by the way:)

Michael, Michelle, Lil, and Pay-pay said...

so cute Marc!

Eardley Fam said...

Marcie he is so stinkin cute and a mini Thayne all the way! I love him sucking his thumb!

Becky said...

Where has the time gone? He is so big and will be walking before you know it. Love the new post, so thanks for the update and cute pictures!

Allyson said...

I love the sucking the thumb :) SO cute! And I like the new header - did you make it? Great little update!

Shay said...

What a cute boy! It is fun to be able to keep up on what you are up to since I never get to see you any more. Maybe we can get together when it warms up!