Sunday, January 16, 2011

Ward cabin trip

Late in the summer we went to the cabin with Jake's family. We had so much fun!!! We did the usual cabin stuff (ATV's, games, fishing, eating great food, relaxing, etc.).


We all laughed a lot!!


There was plenty of sunshine!!!


We definitely had our fair share of catching fish...and then eating it!


Nice one!


Did I mention we love treats?!?


One of my favorite pictures!


Dax already loves the outdoors!


One of the favorite activities of this cabin trip was using the canoe. We had so much fun paddling!!! We'll definitely start doing this more! We're so lucky to have family close by to have fun with and make memories with!!!

3 comments:

Bekah said...

Looks like FUN! Jake needs to teach Brandon how to fish!

Allyson said...

Cute pictures! And I love the new header! It looks great! You'll have to show me how you did that!

Amber and Spencer Ward said...

So much fun!! We'll have to go up there again. ;) p.s. I love the title! Love you guys!!