Sunday, November 21, 2010

Ugh!!!

After Dax was born I had two moles that needed to be removed. Originally, they were removed at my doctors office, but it wasn't enough and I had to go in for some light surgery! This is the result of surgery for just ONE of the moles. The other wasn't any prettier!!


It's hard to tell in pictures but these are staples and the length of the incision was at least 2 inches!! The mole was about the size of this letter o. Crazy!!! The other mole was bit more complicated and private -literally! :)




I know the pictures are pretty gross, but so interesting to me! Now, 5 months later, the scars still look about like the picture above without the nasty scabs!!

These moles gave us quite a scare, but they're gone forever and I have learned my lesson about getting checked regularly!

1 comment:

Karina said...

oh my gosh marci how scary!!! im glad everything is okay!