Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sunday's just got better!

Thayne LOVES to be just like DAD. We should have bought him a tie sooner, but we just kept forgetting. I LOVE it on him and he loves it too! Eventually, we might even get another one, just to change things up a bit.



Oh yeah, the backdrop... Dads just don't think about those kind of things.
We LOVE them anyway!!!

7 comments:

Brittney said...

Handsome little man!! He looks good in a tie:)

Ammon and Tasha said...

What a cutie!

Shay said...

Oh, he looks great! He is such a cute boy. I love the tie!

Eardley Fam said...

Love little boys in a tie-I guess not so little any more-so big and handsome! And the loft bed-how cool!!! I wish Austin's room was that clean too!

Michael, Michelle, Lil, and Pay-pay said...

What a handsome little guy!!!

Amie said...

he looks just like his Daddy! So cute.

Paul, Cammie Jo, and Raegan said...

What a cute little guy in a tie! And the loft bed is awesome! Way to go!