Monday, June 29, 2009

Mac'n Cheese!!

Macaroni and Cheese,
I have always really loved you! Some of our friends joke that I could eat you for breakfast, lunch, and dinner!!! That actually came pretty close to the truth back in older days. It's not that I don't like you anymore, cause I do, it's just that I'm changing a little. Our relationship is getting a little old and boring. Really, it's not you, it's me! Also, the other night when I boiled your noodles they got too soggy and I just don't appreciate that. I couldn't even finish one bowl. So, if you don't mind, let's cool it just a bit.
Marc


*Yes, this is a bit "cheesy" (no pun intended), but really my mac'n cheese the other night (and yes, it was Kraft) was gross. Oh well, I'll get over it!

9 comments:

Brittney said...

I am pretty positive that was the funniest thing I have ever read!!! I miss you friend:)

Ammon and Tasha said...

LOL you are hilarious!!! I love it!!! OK maybe we can switch you to ramen noodles or something now! :)

Shay said...

Oh, I'm sorry it was gross! I'm also a big fan of mac'n cheese! You are too cute! I have to admit that my favorite is homemade.

Neena said...

I don't know I think your mashed potatoe soy sauce and hot dogs was the worst. Then again remember your Tuna kick!!! Plus you can't give up on Mac and cheese it's part of the moose I know and love.

Zandra said...

"But if I could have just one more chance, I'll show you why I'm the best around! Just think of all my creamy smooth orangey goodness..." - Mac 'n' Cheese

You are so funny. Sorry it was gross last time.

Amie said...

Oh dear. Breaking up is so hard to do! :)

Michael, Michelle, Lil, and Pay-pay said...

Seriously Lily would eat mac-and-cheese breakfast, lunch, and dinner. She gets a little disappointed when I plop a PB&J sandwich in front of her.

Anonymous said...

I dont get it...
Is Jake the Mac'n Cheese?

Andrea said...

*giggle*

That...was...AWESOME!